AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

Still bouncing the idea of getting one.... Why did you get rid of it?

Best car I've ever had, well not that I had that many. But I loved it, it was awesome. Sounded awesome, drove awesome, handled amazinglyyyyyyy.

I bought a house and couldn't......well, didn't want to afford 600/month anymore :/

My engine bay, all done by myself.

8590162415_c24e65711a_c.jpg

Yeah 600/mo is steep. Looks like it was a sweet car. I get the buying a house part though. It's hard to justify spending that much when you have other, more important things to pay every month. That said, I'll be working on a kit car as soon as I land a house with a decent garage :)

Yeah it was rough, but I got my hands on one of these and pay half what I was. So I'm happy.

photo2_zpse1b63397.jpg

Very nice, I've always loved the Jeeps too. I was on a hunt for a wrangler and ended up with an 89 Bronco II as a woods beater haha. Did a 4.0 ranger swap with some Dana lockers and man did she haul. Fun little truck.

This year is the first in a long time that I only have one ride in the stables... A 2012 Fusion SE V6. Great car and surprisingly ballsy, but man do I just hate FWD. I needed it though, was going through too many sets of Nitto 555's with my Mustang...

02 Mustang GT by Matthew_Steele, on Flickr

02 Mustang GT by Matthew_Steele, on Flickr

Built for drift, and drift she did! What a fun and cheap car, couldn't beat it for the smiles per dollar haha.

When I sold that, I bought a Ford Explorer and a Ninja 650, hoping to curb my appetite for rubber.

Ninja by Matthew_Steele, on Flickr

Did it work? Nope. One particularly cold morning, I came out of a turn pretty hard on the bike. Back tire kicked out and I ended up riding the corner with the back end out. So then that became a common occurrence too lol. Right up until I started getting super weird wear patterns on the back tire. The only logical next step was to see if the Explorer could drift. Short answer, yes. But man was that scary.

Can't wait till I'm back in a place where I can stick something nice in the garage. I absolutely love my apartment, but I realllllyyy miss having that shop space.

nice WRX. I'm not willing to mod my daily. I have fooled with my tune however.

I like the underhood of that z car minicoop....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Most reactions

Back