Bad Omen. What I found in my Yard ....

The berries and it being a case of intoxication make the most sense to me regarding this. Birds will get absolutely drunk on certain berries and I've seen them exhibit some really strange behavior when they do. I hope you gave it a good burial? It deserves some respect the poor thing. What a nasty way to go!

So far, the bird hasn't been removed lol. We are getting people from all over the neighborhood visiting this thing. It'll be down tomorrow though. I posted this on another site, and here are some of the edits they are doing ... lol. (I didn't make these, so don't blame me lol)

dqocdcopy.jpg

Amber Lamps = (Ambulance)

dqocdcopycopycopy.jpg

2h3ybdc.jpg

^^plus it helps that its in my backyard lol.

But, I agree. I wish I could take my camera everywhere

Very sad, looks to me it got its head wedged and as it struggled it slid down further and further until it suffocated and came to a rest. A small blessing should be enough at time of buriel. Just looks like a unfortunate accident.
My burden is that I always wonder what they were thinking those last moments.

That's absolutely horrific, and yes crow's and raven's are apparently bad omens if you believe in that kind of thing, i don't but i find the whole subject or the supernatural very interesting.
Poor bird, but it can maybe rest in peace knowing it died giving you an awesome photo opportunity :lol:

^Thank You. I wish I could have gotten it a little bit sharper, but overall, I'm pretty glad with the shots lol.

Update: He's still there :O I was supposed to get him down, but today got ridiculously busy with Mother's Day and all.

The headshot is amazing.

Of course my humor got the best of me, so I laughed as soon as I saw the photos because of those Windex commercials where the crows fly into the glass doors. Except this is a wooden fence. -_-

Strong shots, did you remove it or animal service people?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back