Ball! What's the point?

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Playing with a 28mm lens reversed on the end of a 300mm zoom. Erm, held on with elastic bands. :mrgreen:

pen_001.jpg

Nice! I've seen a few similar ones around my house, Hobbes is always crawling around with his lens reversed and his flash with paper softbox :mrgreen:

He uses a flash?!? Posh!

I used a 60w desk lamp and a white dustbin bag to defuse it. :mrgreen:

Here I was baffled and stumped because I couldnt think of what to do for a super macro!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH...why the fudge didnt I think of that!? And I put my camera way too :( now I have to put everything back together again! But first this time I have to think of something.....but I dont know what :/ And no ideas ok? I wannt get this one on my own lol

I forget which lens I was going to use too. I think my 35mm, if not my 20 whatever. I have a 80-200 zoon lens.. maybe I can jimmy rig one of those bad boys to my zoon?

I like it. Good job. I love thats its messy. It has character.

I know that when i do it Ill have to use a tripod. i sway too much. i cant keep still. Did you have to use a tripod?

That turned out great! Lots of texture.

Thanks. :)

photong said:
I forget which lens I was going to use too. I think my 35mm, if not my 20 whatever. I have a 80-200 zoon lens.. maybe I can jimmy rig one of those bad boys to my zoon?

I know that when i do it Ill have to use a tripod. i sway too much. i cant keep still. Did you have to use a tripod?
I used to use elastic bands, then I progressed to making a proper adaptor which allowed my to use the thread on the end of the reversed lens. It also let me use my filters with the digital. Now I've got a new digital. This time it has a thread, but it's 43mm. :? So for the moment I'm back to elastic bands. Fortunately, the end of the digital fits snugly into the 50mm and 28mm lens I have. Oh, I did try blue tack as well, not so good.

Yes, a tripod was needed. No way could I hold it that still. Remember, any movement is magnified.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back