Beautiful family photos ...recent shoot..knock me out with C&C!

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
27.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

16.jpg

Beautiful pictures - really natural, flattering positions... beautiful family, too.
The design on your watermark... did you make it or pick it up somehwere? - I like it ;)

Thank you very much!

Lyncca- I know the family from the community but the kids have never spent one on one time with me before...I have to give them the credit though..they are naturals in front of the camera.

C_Lawrence - I had someone design a logo for me actually ...turned it into a watermark :) thanks!

Excellent quality photos!
I look forward to reaching your level one day :)

May I ask what these were shot with?

Thank you all so much.

Hey Stranger :) I used two lenses for this shoot..both the 50mm fixed lens 1.8 and a 24-200mm 3.5-5.6 lens!

Oh - and it was done in the early morning.... about 8:00AM..sunrise here was about 6:45

Outstanding use of natural light! Skin tone is excellent, colors are bright and vibrant, and comp is amazing.

I know its difficult to get straight hair outside, but if I were to nitpick anything, it would the stray hair in #2 and #3. However, if a breeze is blowing, there is nothing you do about it, so no biggie. ;)

Overall, great job! :thumbup:

NJ

These are gorgeous! I especially love the second shot - she looks so peaceful! The wind catching her hair is so neat. :)

Do you mind if I ask what aperture you were shooting on that one?

Thank you all for the FB

Butterflygirl - I was using my 50mm fixed lens and shot that at F4 & 1/500

These really are great - they're fun, active, wonderfully saturated (they remind me of shots on Provia in the film days!) and really damn cute, especially #3. There's a stuffed animal part (tail?) in the corner of shot #1 that is actually fitting, given the subject at hand. #2 looks like a NatGeo shot, too.

Nice work!

Great Shoot! I am planning to shoot some family photos for my friend and these are exactly what I had in mind as far as lighting, comp, etc.. very nice!

Most reactions

Back