Belma, softly

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4817 (Custom).jpg

I love it. It has a very genuine and evocative feeling to it.

It feels like an intimate snap-shot. I know that "snap-shot" is used pejoratively, but in this image, it's a feeling of impromptu immediacy, of capturing a fleeting moment, of catching that flash of emotion, which allow the best "snap-shots" to convey the feeling of "being there".

Soft portraits very seldom look good, but this one is OUTSTANDING!!! I love it! :)

I love it. Was this shot on film or digital and processed to look like film?

I love it. It has a very genuine and evocative feeling to it.
I thought so too. Out of all photos I took of her, this was the only genuine.
I met her an hour before the shoot, the girl I supposed to shoot brought her along so I took a few photos of her too.
Must say that they both were very difficult to shoot, to get something out of them. It was their first time, they were very eager but they were too stiff.

Another wonderfully nice and signature image.
I think I found "my" lens and it's its fault. It gives me the feel that really goes with me, my work. Love it. It's Carl Zeiss 35 2.8

yeah

It feels like an intimate snap-shot. I know that "snap-shot" is used pejoratively, but in this image, it's a feeling of impromptu immediacy, of capturing a fleeting moment, of catching that flash of emotion, which allow the best "snap-shots" to convey the feeling of "being there".
I understood what you meant :)
It wasn't easy, but I am satisfied with it... although I think she doesn't like it, she expected something else probably, idk.
Her only comment was "Thank you for a super day" and she didn't share it on IG (IG is a big deal for her and her friend, as they told me that)

Oh well...

no, unfortunately not on film... Although I shot her on two film cameras also, but I didn't process those films.. will see if there will be something ok on those rolls.

It's shot with a manual lens, Carl Zeiss 35 2.8, and it gave that soft feel, I then converted it in bw because I thought it goes well with the atmosphere

no, unfortunately not on film... Although I shot her on two film cameras also, but I didn't process those films.. will see if there will be something ok on those rolls.

It's shot with a manual lens, Carl Zeiss 35 2.8, and it gave that soft feel, I then converted it in bw because I thought it goes well with the atmosphere
why "unfortunately?" Film is an overrated Hipster affection.

why "unfortunately?" Film is an overrated Hipster affection.
well "unfortunately" because I imitated the film feel here and I'd rather it to be real

Most reactions

New Topics

Back