Black sunset

Ivana again

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I didnt post here long time now. In my country now is summer, so I am most of the time spending on the sea.
Here is one pic I made today. I still dont know how to work in photoshop, i just gave a little brightness to pic and this how it came at the and.
What you think?

albums

There are some photo editing tutorials for photoshop all over the internet if you're interested. You can just search photo editing tutorials in google.

That picture is a bit dark, but I love that wave coming in the distance.

You can do a few simple editing tricks to that without much photoshop knowledge, like you can hit ctrl + shift + L for auto levels and that should brighten it some. Then you can increase the brightness a bit more and then the contrast to fill it in. It will lose a bit of detail but it could remove some of the darkness.

Personally, I find this is one photo where the rule of thirds ought to be observed more - the horizon is way too centred for my liking here, which could be solved in just one step, i.e. through cropping off some of the water at the bottom (and if it is meant to remain a custom sized photo for a later print also some off the right).

The photo offers enough room for cropping, since really important are the sky, the white reflection of the sun on the far sea, the mountain with castle tower, the boat and the white cloud.

(Oops, totally unnecessary double post)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back