Blue Lift Part

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
I like the shapes and lines on this one. As always I am not sure if it is interesting or what.
This was shot earlier this morning. Nikon D1 1/80 @ ƒ5.6 20mm focal length. Cloudy+2 white balance

blueliftpart0cl.jpg

I think the composition is off and the sky is blown out.

The blue spindle or hub thing is right in the center and really doesn't led your eye anywhere. The color looks really good it just sits akwardly in the center.

Could you reshoot this at a differant angle with less sky. The blue hub just contrasts so nicely against the the old metal.

Maybe a shot of the front, showing those planetary gears...that looks interesting.

This was a tough one. The whole deal was in the shadows and it was a little too overhead. I am thinking about standing on the Jeep and shooting down. Maybe shoot it at a different time of day. Thanks again!

the color and clarity look very good to me, but i have to agree that the composition is a bit off. maybe try something a little more 'dangerous' if you know what i mean. something more interesting. a way that nobody else would look at it.

In my opinion, this photo could be more interesting if you didn't place the subject in dead center. And the background is not adding anything to the subject, maybe it is better if you don't include them or make them out of focus

Most reactions

Back