Bobby

One more, with a different color palette used in the edit. Some wont like the clipped highlights; they don't bother me, especially for having to shoot these close to high noon.

lift_by_danostergren-d7m0xq8.jpg

I wanna love the second, but the lunarglides ruin the "feel" for me. LOVE the first. Really really awesome processing on that one.

Jake

I wanna love the second, but the lunarglides ruin the "feel" for me. LOVE the first. Really really awesome processing on that one.

Jake
I feel like they really tie the look together personally. And thank you!

For me, a nice set of wingtips would have finished off the outfit, but maybe that's because I don't know him and his style.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand the fashion, but I enjoy the photo.

To be fair I have been buying the same make and model of jeans for the last 10 years.

I don't understand the fashion, but I enjoy the photo.

To be fair I have been buying the same make and model of jeans for the last 10 years.

Why fix something that's not broke?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why fix something that's not broke? Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Exactly. 569, 36x32 done shopping in 5 mins.

Didn't even know the number. Loose and straight for me too, only 32x32.

No offense intended. :)

I got bullied for wearing pants like that in middle school. I was known for my high water jeans. :( Little did I know, I was fashionable as hell! Take that 13 year old classmates. :D

I like the calm colors of the clothes against the energetic colors of the leaves.

One more, with a different color palette used in the edit. Some wont like the clipped highlights; they don't bother me, especially for having to shoot these close to high noon.

lift_by_danostergren-d7m0xq8.jpg
The highlights themselves don't bother me terribly, but what does is the empty space of the path image left; this makes a perfect leading line which pulls my eye right past the subject and into the the nothing of the image background. Were the highlights here not so blown out, then the 'pull' on the viewer's eye would be MUCH less.

I got bullied for wearing pants like that in middle school. I was known for my high water jeans. :( Little did I know, I was fashionable as hell! Take that 13 year old classmates. :D

I like the calm colors of the clothes against the energetic colors of the leaves.
It's funny how trends work, huh?

What lens is this shot with? The bokeh in #1 is interesting, almost like a mirror lens.

My friend Bobby and I did an impromptu portrait shoot the other day. He is the designer and owner of a clothing label called Lift.
lift_by_danostergren-d7mqegb.jpg

having a total mind fart...this guy looks like the lead singer from Maroon 5. It'll come to me once I hit the enter key!

Most reactions

Back