Bobby

My friend Bobby and I did an impromptu portrait shoot the other day. He is the designer and owner of a clothing label called Lift.
lift_by_danostergren-d7mqegb.jpg

I told you!!!! Adam Levine

Sorry to bump this back to the top, but I thought I would share that I was just awarded a Daily Deviation with this image on Deviantart. This makes 3 Daily Deviations that I've been awarded! I'm feeling pretty ecstatic right now!

lift by DanOstergren on deviantART

To be completely honest, the first thought that crossed my mind was - the client for some reason wanted to conceal his left eye and the photographer found the way. It is a beautiful portrait but this leaf is like a, I am sorry for the pun, like a stick in my eye, I always get back to it and keep asking myself: "Why is he covering his left eye?".

To be completely honest, the first thought that crossed my mind was - the client for some reason wanted to conceal his left eye and the photographer found the way. It is a beautiful portrait but this leaf is like a, I am sorry for the pun, like a stick in my eye, I always get back to it and keep asking myself: "Why is he covering his left eye?".
There was no client, it was all conceptual, but thank you for sharing your opinion.

Really fantastic work, the editing on this is super captivating to me. I've sat for hours just messing with the color in photos so I know the kind of work you must have put into this. Very impressed!

Really fantastic work, the editing on this is super captivating to me. I've sat for hours just messing with the color in photos so I know the kind of work you must have put into this. Very impressed!

Thank you! Yeah, a few hours went into this one. It's funny, because I had a few photographers tell me it would only take them 10 minutes to edit this photo and get it to look the way I got it. Then again, none of their photos looked like they put more than 10 minutes of work into them in the first place.

What lens is this shot with? The bokeh in #1 is interesting, almost like a mirror lens.

The bokeh is probably just caused by the light bending around a branch or something. I get that bokeh sometimes if I'm using a wide aperture and there's a small obstacle between me and the background bokeh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back