boring....

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
how come most of the images I turn out are kind of.... dull.

Am I like a boring guy maybe?

BRI_6658_3748.JPG BRI_6663_3746.JPG BRI_6664_3745.JPG

well... the first one has a potential.... which means that you could also have a potential of not being boring....

potential I said ;)

well... the first one has a potential.... which means that you could also have a potential of not being boring....

potential I said ;)
think it would help if I wore a dress and high heels or something?

BRI_6658_3750.JPG little better, but not really. lol. probably should have thought this through BEFORE I hit the shutter.

Those really are pretty good. I've seen images very much like this from good landscape photographers. Since this isn't really my cup of tea, as they say, I sometimes find them boring. The fact that you do indicates that you're not doing what you really want to do. Once you figure out what that is (no idea how one does it, or even how I did it) you won't be bored anymore.

The last one is my favorite. The crop really helped the composition.

The last one is my favorite. The crop really helped the composition.
while I got you online...
I feel these are weak. I am kind of wondering HOW weak. And yeah, I kind of liked the blurry woman though I realize I lost a lot of texture in the background and she is just walking.BRI_6599_3739.JPG BRI_6700_3757.JPG k.

They're pretty weak as single shots. The only way shots like this would work at all (IMO) would be if they were part of a set that had a common style or theme. That way, you would be better able show that there was an idea or concept you wanted the viewer to grasp. Alone, these are too poorly executed to carry any coherent message, so the technical flaws are hard to justify.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back