Bowmanville Zoo

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was one of those spur of the moment decisions to take a trip out to this zoo. It is a lot smaller then the Toronto zoo, but you are much closer to the animals. The only drag about the lions is having to shoot through a 6" x 6" square fencing.

208_0863a.jpg

208_0889a.jpg

208_0896a.jpg

208_0883a.jpg

208_0867a.jpg

Oh Chiller, I love the first and last ones. Love the character of the fourth one. I think the last one is my favorite. Looks like he's mad-dogging (har har)... the heck out of you! The tight crop really emphasizes that marvelous expression.:thumbup:

Damn, haven't been to that zoo since I was about 5 (grandmother lives just outside Bowmanville)

I'm in agreeance of the first and last being the best. First one looks majestic, the last one just looks like the Godfather in lion form

Chiller your shots a fabulous!!! :D

Love the first one especially!

oooohhhh what a cute in the last one! I am sure it is soft and lovely :D

Yep, very nice and yes those fences are a pain

great series chilly..... love them cats man :thumbup: :mrgreen:

These are fantastic :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think the Black Panther shot stands out from all the rest. You have caught the sheen on the coat just right, its a STUNNING shot, but I'm biased as these are my favourite cats, (along with Tigers of course).

Thanks so much for all your awesome comments and replies. I really appreciate it.

great shots chill, love the lion shots... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back