Breakfast

i have the very same feeling too many chinese buy professional camera but they dont know how to use them properly.....like they just keep buying the expensive tools.......but dont know how to use them other than turning the wheel and pressing the button.....sigh >_<....i asked my friend to help me buy a CPL filter......the salesperson gave him a UV filter....saying that if you want you filter....this is it....even though my friend asked for a CPL......such a disaster......and of course....my friend not knowing what a CPL is....believed UV was the right thing and got it wrong

yes.......i was raised in HK but now living in canada........i'm not sure what this means (vbmenu_register("postmenu_748199", true);)?????

I don't know what mean of "vbmenu_register("postmenu_748199", true)" may be this forum auto gen.

I study in Canda for 6 years (From High School to Collage) 3 years in Toronto, and 3 years in Lethbridge. Where are you living now?? I think Canada change alot, I back to Hong Kong at 1989.

In Hong Kong, most of the people...think that if you can buy a high grade camera will become professional photographer.

Sadly, this is not unique to Hong Kong.... it happens here too. As a result, you can find a lot of mediocre photography turning up in brochures and ads.

Sorry, I know nothing about the stock photography market.

Good luck!

Pete

Sadly, this is not unique to Hong Kong.... it happens here too. As a result, you can find a lot of mediocre photography turning up in brochures and ads.

Sorry, I know nothing about the stock photography market.

Good luck!

Pete

Hi Pete:
Too bad to know that -- a lot of mediocre photography turning up in brochures and ads. -- anyway, Thank for you reply & post. let me to know how to start my bussiness in local. Like to meet you! kept in touch!

its an inviting shot !! my only complaint if any is that the OJs shadow is covering part of the main subject, I would move the light around a little to cancel out that shadow and maybye light the glass a little more from the top , just my 2 cents...

its a rad shot..

its an inviting shot !! my only complaint if any is that the OJs shadow is covering part of the main subject, I would move the light around a little to cancel out that shadow and maybye light the glass a little more from the top , just my 2 cents...

its a rad shot..

Thank for your comment. I will try it next time. Thank!

Most reactions

Back