Website
hotrocks22.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so this part of my tripod broke:
dscf7147zg6.jpg

so i only have this:
dscf7146oz6.jpg
(this is connected to the rest of the tripod (legs)

so what is the broken part called? and where can i get it and how will I know if it fits

You need a new head. Why dont you just bring it into a camera shop and they will be able to get you the right thing.

If it's a plastic head, you could maybe try some epoxy to put it back together. It may hold, it may not, but what do you have to loose?

I hate to say it but I think it's beyond repair.

Are the broken pieces made of plasitc, if so you aren't going to get anything to stick (glues or epoxy) If it's metal (aluminium) it can be tig welded.

Does the piece that is still on the tripod unscrew off? If it does and there is a 1/4 20 threaded stud sticking out you could buy a new head and install it on your tripod.

So what is the make of the tripod. You might be better off just buying a new tripod. The old one is telling you something.

---------

Last edited:
What kind of tripod do you have? If it is a major manufacturer, it will have a stud sticking up so you can replace the head. A good head and tripod is a substantional investment -- but remember that it may be holding alot of money in camera and lens on top ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back