Bulk Film Processing

h4orth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi

I have around 50 films still to have developed before I entered the digital era! I have asked at the usual High Street shops if they will offer any better prices for this "bulk" processing. The best I have been offered is 10% dicsounf from their published prices.

Any recommendations where I can look for good prices and, of course, decent quality?

I am looking for 7"x5" prints from the 36 exposure films, all either 200 or 400 ASA.

Any help welcome.

You could try snapfish.com, but I think you'll find that most places don't consider 50 rolls "bulk". My local labs give a 10% discount for more than 20 rolls at a time, but the next discount level happens at 100+ rolls.

they usually offer some kind of discount, especially if the market is competitive around. i developed 53 rolls last summer all at once after a trip. and just walked around a street (in hong kong, though) with lots of camera shops and asked around.

i ended up picking one that i heard decent feedback before, let them tried one and saw the results were alright and let them develop the remaining 52.

Most reactions

Back