Bulk Film Processing

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by h4orth, Mar 22, 2005.

1. h4orth

h4orth TPF Noob!

Hi

I have around 50 films still to have developed before I entered the digital era! I have asked at the usual High Street shops if they will offer any better prices for this "bulk" processing. The best I have been offered is 10% dicsounf from their published prices.

Any recommendations where I can look for good prices and, of course, decent quality?

I am looking for 7"x5" prints from the 36 exposure films, all either 200 or 400 ASA.

Any help welcome.

2. ksmattfish

ksmattfish Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    You could try snapfish.com, but I think you'll find that most places don't consider 50 rolls "bulk". My local labs give a 10% discount for more than 20 rolls at a time, but the next discount level happens at 100+ rolls.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ckshen

ckshen TPF Noob!

they usually offer some kind of discount, especially if the market is competitive around. i developed 53 rolls last summer all at once after a trip. and just walked around a street (in hong kong, though) with lots of camera shops and asked around.

i ended up picking one that i heard decent feedback before, let them tried one and saw the results were alright and let them develop the remaining 52.