Butterfly Critique

Irishpub3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.northeastfoto.com
I have been out to Magic Wings (a butterfly conservatory) a couple times in the last few weeks... I'm posting up one of my favorite shots and would really appreciate some thoughts and critique...

I'll be going back to Magic Wings in about a month for a photography meet-up, and want to get even better at butterfly macro... ALL comments are welcome and appreciated!!

DSC_4249e2.jpg

wow, very cool, though I would like to see more of the butterfly.

What gear are you using here?

thats really cool, i dont like how its on skin though

Heya Patricia
Your question ("appreciate some thoughts and critique" - "ALL comments are welcome and appreciated") as well as the comments given suggest this entire thread is better hosted by one of our galleries and I shall therefore move it to the Landscape and Nature Gallery.

Original posters and reply posters alike should always make themselves familiar again with the special purpose of the The Critique Forum which is stated above and which I will repeat again here:

The Critique Forum (serious critique only! Not a Gallery!) Distinctly different from the other sections on this Forum! This gallery exists to perform a specific function. Designed specifically towards photographic growth, this is a venue for people who seek help or advice with a specific image. Technical problem? Concerns with composition? Post your image here, with equipment details!

Our galleries are for "nice, cool, wow" comments.

As to the photo: light, focus, exposure are all perfect, amazing macro ... but the hairs on the skin put me off...

Most reactions

Back