Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, a month to be exact. Very soon I'm leaving for a 4-week student exchange program in southern Spain (!), and chances are I won't be able to get online as often as I can at home. If I can, I'll try to get onto TPF at various times during the trip, but I don't know exactly how often that will be. I'm sure I'm going to have a great time on this trip, but I'll of course miss all you guys. :hug::

But when I come back, you can bet there will be a lot of pictures! I'm taking about 344 photos worth of good film, plus my digital camera, so I should have no shortage of media to record all my memories on. This is going to be an exciting trip! :D

So everybody have fun, and I'll see you in a month!

Wow! This sounds like an amazing opportunity, and I wish you the best while you're over there. :thumbup:

Have a great time, stay safe, and we can't wait to see the pictures when you get home! :D

hope you have a great trip! spain is so coool.... and Spanish guys even better... :D

Duuuuude.... It is so awesome here. I am having such a great time in Granada. So basically I'm attending this small school for foreigners to learn Spanish, and everyone here is really cool. There's such a diverse crowd. There are kids from USA, Canada, France, England, Norway, Switzerland... even 3 girls from Iceland. Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys and update and let you know that I have been taking loooots of photos that I can't wait to get developed. And I'll of course show you all of the good ones when I get back (unless I decide to get them developed & scanned here, in which case I might post some even earlier). So have fun on the forum everyone and wish me luck that nothing happens to all my film before it gets developed. I've still got 3 more weeks here before I go back home. :)

Wow, this is really cool. I must have missed this thread the first time. Have a great time over there. Be safe and can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.

Hey, thanks for the update!! It sounds great, glad to see it's just as cool as you hoped it would be. :thumbup:

Have fun! Keep clicking the shutter! ;)

Sounds like a wonderful experience! Can't wait to see some photos :D

Oooh I missed this thread too. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time and I can't wait to see the pictures you bring back. Enjoy the hot spanish weather!

Thanks everyone for wishing me a good time. I have been having a lot of fun here in Spain. Not much more to report since my last post, except that I have been visiting a lot of really (I mean REALLY) beautiful sites, and taking lots and lots of photos. I think I've gone through 3 or 4 rolls of film already! But I still have yet to get them developed. Well, I'll talk to you all later. I hope everyone enjoyed the Live 8 concert the other day. I would have loved to have gone, seeing as my house in Philly is less than 4 miles from where the concert happened, but unfortunately my trip has to coincide with it. I hope to watch it all on video when I get back (I told my parents to record it on Tivo for me). And to all you Americans, I hope you have a good 4th of july. I'll see you all next time I get back to this internet café, and I'll be back here full-time around the 24th of the month. ¡Hasta la próxima!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back