Trenshy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bwTint.jpg

lomoBeats.jpg

palmVibs.jpg

I don't like the first. The whole time I was looking at it, I was trying to figure out what the words on the nose pad said. (I think it says Hugo Boss but not sure, lol)

The second was better but the focus point seemed to be in the wrong place. My eyes keep wanting to draw to the symbol on the head phones but it was out of focus.

I like the third. I liked the color and the water drops. However, some parts of the pic seem overexposed.

These are just my opinions though.

Congrats on the new gear. The first on is a neat concept, I like the plant with the water on it too.

Did you set the plant shot up with a spary bottle? I've been meaning to do that with flowers sometime. I don't tkae too many flower photos, which is why I probably keep forgetting to do it.

1) I like this photo :) I think maybe crop just a bit off the top and slightly brighter and a bit of contrast
2) I dont really like it, I find it boring and its located dead smack in the middle
3) coolest of all them and my favorite, but it is overexposed

Congrats on the new gear. The first on is a neat concept, I like the plant with the water on it too.

Did you set the plant shot up with a spary bottle? I've been meaning to do that with flowers sometime. I don't tkae too many flower photos, which is why I probably keep forgetting to do it.

Yes i did a spray bottle to get the drops :) A friend gave me the idea so i tried it out.

Thanks everyone for the CC I need all the help I can get :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back