Car shoot. Beware... rice!!!

Yes, underexposed but not bad shots otherwise. I was also one to make fun of rice until a little CRX beat my '70 Chevelle (454 + B&M blower and two 750cfm carburetors). I bought it and put more money into it and made it even faster (was wicked insane). Changed the plate to "Rice Grl" as rice earned my respect.

Thanks :) and you have to watch out for some of those sneaky hondas, they might look like rice, but a built N/A B series block in a stripped CRX is definitely not slow. Trade ya my STI for your chevelle? =D

Didn't help the "Rex" was on slicks, either, lol. I went up at the line in a cloud of smoke and out from said smoke shot the CRX. Amazing video for that part, anyway, lol. Almost had him at the end but almost don't count, as you know. Sold the SHE-velle for the Formula Ford. Unfortunately, raced that less than a season and had to sell it at DIRT price bc of an unexpected expense. Yeah, the CRX had a B16 from a Del Sol and I built it up for the max compression to stay on pump gas with high-pro tranny, clutch, etc, then chipped it to run to 9500 RPM. I totally stripped it on the interior including welding racing seats in so I could get rid of the tracking, lol. Ugly as sin on the inside but totally custom on the outside and it was a rocket!

lol yea, every time a rex rolls up next to me I have to take a good look and wonder if it's built and gonna wreck me, or if it's a high school kid in a pos. Thats pretty sad about the she-velle :( few things would make me wanna get rid of my baby, i'd cry if i had to because of money

you lucky this forum is not a car forum, PUT ON THE FLAME SUIT

yeah... there is nothing right about that car.

and as for the rice being old comment, I have a dog named Mugen who is going to be 11 years old.....

p!nK

alg_fast_furious.jpg

Vin: What you got under the hood?

yeah... there is nothing right about that car.

and as for the rice being old comment, I have a dog named Mugen who is going to be 11 years old.....

p!nK

haha yea the car made my eyes burn, and dont worry dude, that's an epic dog name

What a retarded car lol

On to the photos...a bit underexposed as most have said. The pictures themselves were framed well and they look good...but definitely needed a bit more lighting. Try not to get straight over-head lighting (like u had from the parking garage lights). Once you get that flash unit go from one of the front corners

Most reactions

Back