Catalina Island C&C

yea no problem...just changed it the way I would have liked to see it. Thats whats great about this. Everyone sees things in a different way and no one is wrong :)

Exactly. As long as you aren't turning white walls into blue walls... oh wait...
:lol:

I like the warmer look myself.
Love the composition and lines in #3.

Remember, everyone is an expert. :thumbup:

#1 - The horizon is off...leaning to the left.

#2 - I like the focal length used for this shot...less distortion than the first.

#3 - Really like this shot...reminds me of a M.C. Escher drawing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys. #3 is my favorite too.

Bump for more C&C :thumbup:

i like the pictures as they were shot ... sorry shortpballer you killed his picture :p

Thanks,

I was only trying to be polite, but I agree. The edits were terrible.

Thanks,

I was only trying to be polite, but I agree. The edits were terrible.
lol ... don't hold back when someone tries to do "justice" with your pictures and no justice is required in the first place :)

I won't next time.

He seemed absolutely positive that he could make my "crappy" image into something amazing. I was intrigued, but then very disappointed. I guess blue walls and trees so saturated that they glow are the "in" things with kids these days. :lol:

He seemed absolutely positive that he could make my "crappy" image into something amazing. I was intrigued, but then very disappointed. I guess blue walls and trees so saturated that they glow are the "in" things with kids these days. :lol:
don't get me started on "them kids" :lol:

Adjusted the white balance quite a bit. sharpened. adjusted contrast. made trees a little more vibrant and cropped. Let me know what you think.

catalina1.jpg

After reading my wb tip, I think you were misguided. Misguided a real word ?

Adjusted the white balance quite a bit. sharpened. adjusted contrast. made trees a little more vibrant and cropped. Let me know what you think.

After reading my wb tip, I think you were misguided. Misguided a real word ?

How's the WB on my original before he made it look like hell?

Hi Josh,

I love the photos of Hamilton Cove. All three are great. One of these days I should go over there and shoot some stuff. I go to Catalina almost every weekend in the summertime. It's my favorite place.

-Andy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back