Celebrity crushes

KristinaS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristinaserafiniphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had this conversation a few weeks ago at work and had a good laugh about it. It was kind of interesting that no one chose a super popular celebrity like Brad Pitt, but, instead, athletes were very numerous on the list. My one male coworker said he'd like to have a bromance with one of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
So, I was wondering, if you could chose anyone (actor, actress, athlete, musician, etc.), who would your celebrity love match be?

Yay, someone asked my favorite question to bug other people with! I notice you haven't named anyone yet :lol:.
I'll be brave.... mine would be Ewan McGregor (the Trainspotting, Moulin Rouge, Long Way Round & Down version.... not the mullet-y style in Star Wars). Och aye!!

btw "bromance" is a hilarious term!

Oh, I would have to go with Harrison Ford....

He is so handsome in a rugged, imperfect sort of way, he has been with his wife forever, which says to me he is of true character. His acting roles show a sense of humor in pace with mine. I have to say, my infatuation with him is long standing, ever since the original Star Wars movies...:D

Even tho my daughter said of the new Indiana Jones movie...Hey Mom..he is really old in this one! :meh:

Anywho, if I wasn't married to the awesome wonderful man I am , then Harrison would have to be my Hollywood Celebrity Match!:lmao:

Kate Beckinsale :biggrin:
Kate%20in%20Underworld2.jpg

pic from here http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/katebeckinsale-photos.php

Oh and people, please post pics, too, if you can, so we don't have to go and google everyone.
Unless you've taken the photo yourself, they will have to be links, as per forum rules.

I'll agree with Caspertodd, Jessica Alba is high on my list.

Most reactions

Back