Cheapest dslr camera?

Bangu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey people. I am new to this photography thing, So I'm wondering the cheapest dslr camera. I don't care about image quality, Just the cheapest.

I want to try it put before I put lots of money into it.

Yes. But still, I doubt thats the cheapest.

$350 is about as cheap as I've seen. You may get lucky and find one cheaper on eBay, but you'll have to watch the auctions like a hawk.

The 300d is a digital camera, Is it not?

Gah. Just tell me the alltime cheapest dslr camera. And If you feal extra nice, best cheapest place to buy.

yes, that is signified by the d at the end of the numbers. The XSI is 3 generations newer than the 300d (otherwise just called the digital rebel I think)

It's old technology, but it is an SLR, and it will work.

Wow. So thats the cheapest eh?

Highway robbery much?

Some prices may seem like highway robbery, but if you research how much a camera went for new you might think again. Ebay is your best bet. There is no telling how much someone is going to sell a used camera for. There could be a $100 difference between 2 identical models. If prices are too high then you need to wait til one becomes available in your price range. Buy a used camera is like buying a used car. There are many things that effect its resale value.

Yeah. I just don't understand the point of a $7000 camera, How much could be diffrent on a $1000 camera.

I know ebays my best bet, But what model.

I was lookin at the D40, can get it around 350, with lenses.

Yes. Ive heard of google. It gets me nothing.

& I'm 13.

Most reactions

Back