Cheapest dslr camera?

ROFL $250 is expensive!!!?? Damn man, you're into the wrong hobby. Just look at the prices of some of the gear in my signature lol.

That's not true... photography is as expensive as you make it... If you get sold on the idea that photography can only be enjoyed with the upmost quality of equipment then yes.. but your hobby is more than just pure photography.

ROFL $250 is expensive!!!?? Damn man, you're into the wrong hobby. Just look at the prices of some of the gear in my signature lol.

That's not true... photography is as expensive as you make it... If you get sold on the idea that photography can only be enjoyed with the upmost quality of equipment then yes.. but your hobby is more than just pure photography.

That's actually a good point, I guess I was thinking more along the lines at a professional level.

I think you should go for Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera.I think its one the cheapest digital camera that i found for you.

Shani.
-------------------------
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."[/FONT]

Try Craigslist. Second thought, ask your parents to try Craigslist. search for Nikon and Canon DSLR in your areas.

Why did you dig up the thread to post a dead link ?

The nikon D3000 is the cheapest coming in on ebay at under 300

i got it for 274.99 and you cant push lower than that its a DSLR! not a compact for gods sake

I've seen a200's go for less less than $100 on ebay.

---

This thread is FULL of snobs.

OK, I know this is a smelly old thread.

KEH has Nikon, Canon, Pentax,... etc dslr's described to be in 'EX' condition from about $80 on up. Plenty for less than $200.

Most reactions

Back