Check out my shots from tonite.Variety of different shots. C&C plz!

darkpbstar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok so I was taking shots for the "Power" challenge of our forum, and thought I try at some others. Just tried to get more practice at low light conditions with no flash. C&C welcome, tell me what you think, please. Thank you
The first two aren't at the water spot. Just saw them as I was driving, so I thought, why not try to grab some photos, just cause I can. Nothing spectacular, just thought it would be interesting, but maybe not! :(
DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

I was shooting with large apperture, ISO at 800, no tripod (I know some are blurry, and I am getting a Tripod tomorrow probably). any tips, comments, criticism, welcome. thanks!

how are shots 3 and 4, in your honest opinions? I like those two the best, just wanted some feedback! thanks

The exposures on 4 & 5 look pretty good for the subject - they seem just right to evoke the dusk atmosphere - I was always told to try shooting when there was a balance between the brightness of the sky and land, you seem to have caught that in these. You do need to concentrate on the focal point used in the shots though, in neither of these is there anything that is perfectly sharp. I'm assuming you were planning to use the sign as that, but you haven't quite pulled it off in this instance. Better luck next time.

alright thanks for feedback. Yes the sign was supposed to be in focus, but with no tripod, and shooting with low light, it was kindof hard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back