Chris Burke has been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.. I want those two minutes back, dammit!! I probably would have done great things with those two minutes at some point in my life, but now they're GONE!

Blame Adam...he asked for it. :lol: Lets get Adam Banned.
1.gif

lol i went out on a limb and came up with hilarity

Well.. Im am off like a dead persons toe tag before burial. It is Friday the 13th, and Im going hunting for someone to ....oops, something to eat. Try not to get banned y'all. :p

Most likely this ChrisBurko person was a Malicious Intranet Bot.

It seems a waste of internet space we could be using to make an online ordering of pizza on!!

;)

If only...my address doesn't appear on any map, GPS, or even Google...it seems only the post office knows we exist. Everytime I try to order food online, it won't let me past the address step :S

Wow! I just saw this post. I am glad the mods (and thank them for a thankless job!) did something about it. If he had been repeatedly warned and still acted like that, he deserved it. I, for one, was sick and tire of the way he talked to people.
And now I am off to Celebrate! Celebrate!

You know what would be even funnier than banning people? forwarding your spam box to their e-mail...

Anyone kind enough to post a link to the thread where it all went pear shaped for Chris??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back