Clipping green background

kaleo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I apologize for my bad English, i'm French.
I would like to have information about the image clipping.
Currently I use photoshop, but I'm looking for a software to crop people on green background pictures in bulk.
I have cuts out more than 150 photos on green background, do you know a software able to do that quickly?

Regards,

Kaleo

Create a Photoshop Action and then turn the action into a Droplet and you can just drag/drop all 150 photos at once.

Joe

Yes but the photos will still different, the green background can vary the light so if I create a Photoshop script that may not be very clean ...

Yes but the photos will still different, the green background can vary the light so if I create a Photoshop script that may not be very clean ...
Maybe you should post this questions in proper, digital forum, where more digital folks will see it. This forum is dedicated to alternative techniques of film photography. Despite similar name, totally different thing.

I'll do like that then . Do you know a forum that could address this issue there please ?

Yes. In digital photography section of this website is a forum dedicated to graphics programs.

If you're working with photoshop and want a simple program to do the work for you, there is a great program that works as a plug-in for photoshop. Check out "EZ Green Screen".

Once you download it you'll find it in your filter tab of photoshop. I use it and absolutely love the results. I've been using it for a couple of years now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back