Congrats Archangel

Yamis Originals and I congratulate you!

You're a killer addition ... and the fact that you're a dark side addict just means the world to the rest of of freaks!

angel, baby...sweetie, darlin'....

you may be named after a being of light... but your as dark as i am...

thanks for all the cool shots so far..and we know we will see many more...

i cant wait to see what you got up your wing...!! luv ya dude!!

Congrats on the breaking the big 1K barrier! :) Looking forward to many more posts from you.

yayee! its GREAT to have you on here :hugs:
keep it going :thumbsup:

wow...thanks guys and thanks rob for noticing!
I'm a little embarraced at clocking....around 20 odd posts per day since i joined..... but anyway... ( i do other things too ya know..... cant think right now but you'll have to take my word for it!)

Seeing as tho i'v hit my first milestone.... i thought i'd take this opportunity to say a few words........ *the sound of people clicking 'back' on thier browsers*...... na, this won't be too long.....

Firstly, there's so much info on here that i'v probably learnt more about photography in general than i did when i had photog modules at art college, so this is a great resource for me and of course the joy of looking through so many inspirational images. I can also quite honestly say that some of the youngsters on here are outstanding for thier age....better IMO than many foundation course graduates that i have seen and working in a building which has many media companies and having graduates asking me for work... i'v seen alot of portfolios. So i'm really impressed at peoples work here.... not to mention some of you older people who IMO should be taking pictures professionaly.
Secondly, (if you havent clicked 'back' yet...you may want to now) thanks to the site mods and admins for a great forum to be part of, its a real good community here and i enjoy it alot.
Lastly thanks to eveyone who's commented on my posts so far and my friends.... i'll be doing a lot more.
Thanks for listening.... cuz i probably wont ramble like this ever again... my next milestone i'll probably give a simple, typically British..... "cheers then!"

congrats archangel...

You almost went all gweneth paltrow on us then ;) !

:cheers:
Congrats Archie!
(funny how nobody called YOU a spammer...)
You know i always love your pics and your comments are always nice to read! thx for being here, you really add a lot to the forum :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back