COngrats guys!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh...This software made me leave from another photoforum and now it is here. Eek! :|

looks good! Although i'm still getting used to a few of the functions but it's all good.

Praise the people who did the legwork! :D

Niki said:
Uh oh...This software made me leave from another photoforum and now it is here. Eek! :|

really? well TPF isnt about the software niki, its about all the cool people here! please dont leave!
icon_hug.gif

I'v used this board so I'm fine with the change over! It looks great and feels great! If I'm not mistaken things are faster!

Niki said:
I'm not a huge vbb fan myself. But it isn't my forum, I just post. It makes little difference after a while and you don't notice what you're using. :) As an owner it can make sense going with vbb because you get better support and it looks more professional to lots of people.

And believe me when I tell you there is worse software out there. I use one where I have to change the skin I use to read my pm's and when I change to that skin all internet activity dies whilst pages on that forum load. Not to mention the bugs, like when you try to turn a sticky poll into a normal one. :(

And if you leave I'll have to kill myself. There, that'll make you stay... Hey, come back! :(

ferny said:
And if you leave I'll have to kill myself. There, that'll make you stay... Hey, come back! :(

now thats motivation to stay!!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back