CONGRATS VERBAL!!!

Verbal said:
Terri, this was something of a sarcastic thread, mocking my teeny post count... ;)

By the way, please note that I failed to enter the realm of slumber last night, and so right now I'm a little...um...yeah. =)
Your sarcasm was hardly lost on me, I promise. But I decided to use this thread to remind and educate anyone else who might suffer from your lack-of-post envy as to why we play the seemingly mindless games we play around here. ;)

Relax, it's all good!:lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
Too much cheese and apple! :lol:

lol, maybe one or both was fermented! :confused: But the only other food we have in the house is pancakes, and I DESPISE those. So it's cheese and apples for me!

terri said:
Your sarcasm was hardly lost on me, I promise. But I decided to use this thread to remind and educate anyone else who might suffer from your lack-of-post envy as to why we play the seemingly mindless games we play around here. ;)

Relax, it's all good!:lol:

Haha, if I relaxed anymore I'd wet myself :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
terri, Are you gonna congratulate Bace when (if) he makes it to 1000? :lol:
Sure, why wouldn't I? :) Most of us are still scratching our heads that he made it past 500! :lmao:

photogoddess said:
Maybe because he posts so damn much! :lol:
Every time I reached for the ban button he'd pop off with something sincere, too. :lmao: Sneaky little thing.

terri said:
Every time I reached for the ban button he'd pop off with something sincere, too. :lmao: Sneaky little thing.

Haha, thanks for the tip! Although you'll find I'm generally not as obnoxious as I am today. :D

Guy....I'm RIGHT here.

terri said:
Oh, come on. :mrgreen:

I speak truth, I do! Honestly! In fact, to prove my point, I'm cooking a chicken pot pie! I don't know HOW that proves my point, but I'm sure that if you sit and analyze it long enough you can come up with something, you're a smart cookie =)

Verbal said:
I speak truth, I do! Honestly! In fact, to prove my point, I'm cooking a chicken pot pie! I don't know HOW that proves my point, but I'm sure that if you sit and analyze it long enough you can come up with something, you're a smart cookie =)
I'm sure it will be a fine chicken pot pie! :D Use your napkin when you sit down to devour it, now - no one likes bubbling chicken broth dripping down one's chin. Should be much easier to digest for you, as well. :thumbup:

cat-finger.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back