Corupt a wish

I wish I had a faster computer.

Granted, but it's so fast that it overheats and dies.

I wish I could eat, shoot, and shower all at once.

Wish Granted, but your food becomes soggy, your camera gets water damage, and your electrocuted in the process. ouchy.:confused:

Wish more people would join this thread ( You know you want too):p

Your wish is granted they quit drilling and sawing only to play Kenny Rogers/Dolly Partons Island in the Stream over and over and over again.

I wish that I could find a super deal on a lens this weekend while I am out of town.

Granted but after you go to all these shows your super wiped and forget you have to work so you lose your job.

I wish that seeding could be magically done by blinking or wiggling your nose.

Granted, but you sprain your nose and wind up with it in a cast.

I wish I had a week vacation.

Granted, but you get badly sunburned, your car runs out of gas, your camera breaks, your phones goes dead, and a tornado takes out your house while you're gone.

I wish I was entirely packed for camp and didn't forget anything.

Granted, you're all packed with everything you think you'll need, but on the way to camp you slip and sprain your ankle due to the weight of "everything you need", and have to ditch the gear to try and catch up to the group who left you behind; only to get lost and spend a cold night in the woods by yourself.

I wish I was Superman.

Granted, but after the self cleaning kitchen revolution took place, millions of women found themselves without a job, and became very depressed.

I wish I got paid to shoot hot models all day everyday, and produced ground breaking images.

Granted, but unfortunately, the crack formed by the ground breakingness of it all swallows you and your camera, leaving the hot models to stare down in horror.

I wish I didn't have to wait till fall to see the next episode of 'House'.

Granted, but when you get to Cali you get a text from her saying she's in Dubai.

I wish for a wish that cannot be corrupted. :fangs:

your wish is granted, but is corrupted before it takes place.

I wish it were not so late

Most reactions

Back