Corupt a wish

I wish this ***damned mother@#)%*#@ sonofa)%^@#&#@ keyboard would play its #)%*#@%#@&) self!!!! :banghead:
tinkerbell-246.gif
Your wish has been granted. Your keyboard is now one of those "player piano" types that plays itself. But now keyboardists everywhere are out of work and I hear a few of 'em are looking for you.....

I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to work

Granted. Does the name Bernie Madoff ring a bell?

I wish everybody else ate garlic when I do..... quite often.

OK, cancel mine..... great minds think alike - I just waited too long to hit enter !! :lol::lol:

I wish everybody else ate garlic when I do..... quite often.

Granted, but the noxious fumes overpower the atmosphere, dissipating the ozone and destroying the earth.

I wish these wishes were true.

Granted, but then life as we know it is forever changed, the world would be destroyed several times over, no one would work, and the art of photography would be ruined.

I wish my crush hadn't just gotten married to someone else.

Granted, but the reason the marriage was called off was because she found out he's gay.

I wish I could have the 1D Mk IV and 500mm f/4 I got to shoot with a couple of weeks ago.

Not a problem... you can have that neat equipment...... Oops, they've just been reported stolen..... ?? Cop's on their way....

I wish I had my Corvette back .... I miss it..

Granted. The tow truck just dragged the totalled carcass to your front yard.

I wish it were Saturday.

Granted. In fact, there is not much chance of CA on a lens that left out the glass.

I wish my 300mm lens was f/1.4

Zap..... Your 300mm is now f/1.4 !!!!

Crap...... did you just drop that thing ????

It's only 4:15 .... I have to wait until 5:00 to go home... .wish I could
leave now - and not get in trouble....

Zap..... Your 300mm is now f/1.4 !!!!

Crap...... did you just drop that thing ????

It's only 4:15 .... I have to wait until 5:00 to go home... .wish I could
leave now - and not get in trouble....

Granted, but when you get home your best friend is "visiting" your wife in your absence.

I wish zombies took over.

Granted, but they've developed a taste for beer instead of blood and have emptied your fridge (along with eating all the twinkies in your pantry).

I wish I had some dark chocolate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back