crumbled glass

eydryan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eydryan.blogspot.com
first of all i want to know if i've gone too far with the saturation. i felt this gives it a harsher look a nicer look :D also, does it look too crowded?

and of course anyhting elso you might think of...

(made with the sony)

7564450.jpeg

Not too crowded at all, however it almost seems out of focus? Plus, for my taste it seems bland, like cereal without fruit. There is a dash of red but it is so far out of sight it almost blends in.

But I think you got what you were looking for with the saturation it is a harsh look, and it fits the photo.

Saturation is fine. I've found it's fairly difficult to over-saturate. There's a ton of "acceptable" area to work with before it's too much.

Just unsharp mask and it'll appear to be in focus (at this size anyway).

I think you have a good first approach. The subject is certainly interesting. You may be able to fill the frame better if you stepped back and zoomed in on it. May be try and light it from the bottom. Reflective light is tough on glass.

I like the idea, but feel the lack of sharpness detracts. I know you were in a situation where it was hard for you to focus that close. Try backing out and getting a really sharp shot, and then cropping in. Could be cool on colored foil too. :)

Personally, I don't really like it. There is just too much going on...now-where for my eyes to settle. If it were in focus, it would make a good texture pic.

Most reactions

Back