D750 first video from Nikon

The aa filter, tilt screen and liveview modifications tell me that this camera is more something for capturing videos. Is that too far fetched?

I'm not sure who or what this camera is for. All I know is it just saved me $2300.00.

It's just that the aa filter is bothering me. Why on earth would you cripple your lenses that are already failing to do the 24mp sensor justice? All i could think of is that it makes sense to keep it for videos.

It's just that the aa filter is bothering me. Why on earth would you cripple your lenses that are already failing to do the 24mp sensor justice? All i could think of is that it makes sense to keep it for videos.

My D800 has an AA filter, and it takes some damn sharp images...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, it is pretty good. But you know my philosophy. :biggrin-new: It could always be wider, sharper, less distortion and more contrasty. Here is a good comparison between the d800 and the d800e. Nikon D800 Review: Digital Photography Review

It's people like you with philosophies like that that keep the industry running [emoji106]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Three people I can't stand hahaha. Wait, where is Ken Rockwell's input???

HAHA! Why thank youuuuuuu. Now I can sleep peacefully tonight :p

IT's too early for reviews. They are just reviewing spreadsheets.

Yeah, sorry. One of them called it review. He's reviewing pictures he took. Ok, that makes more sense. I personally am pretty conflicted about the d750. It won't release here till 23 or something, so i've got time to think things over.

Most reactions

Back