D750 grip

hamlet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Will Nikon release a grip for the d750? Also, what are the advantages of using this grip?

Yes. Said so on its release. Vertical shutter, increased stability, and the option for more batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Said so on its release. Vertical shutter, increased stability, and the option for more batteries.

If that is all that it does, then wouldn't it just better to buy an off-brand grip? It's just a husky of plastic and a little bit of copper.

If that is all that it does, then wouldn't it just better to buy an off-brand grip? It's just a husky of plastic and a little bit of copper.

It is also has a metal body and not just plastic as in the cheap grips (which NONE are available right now)

Also the cheaper grips you may lose battery life, or who know what .. but since NONE are available right now your options may be a bit limited.

I like OEM. Guaranteed to work, weather sealed etc. Last time I used an off brand grip and the screw got stuck and the grip wouldn't come off
9a574a1d5e355787ba3064db8d741a84.jpg

1a7b0df4851d8d56a30e62f51778105e.jpg

:dread: ow my.:concern: I'll see how much they are going to ask for that grip. usually the nikon ones cost 10 times more than the off brand one. I just rather spend that money on glass, and promises of more glass to come. :congratulatory:

Don't get the grip right now.
Instead, get one or two extra batteries.

Latter you get a grip.

Don't get the grip right now.
Instead, get one or two extra batteries.

Latter you get a grip.
Is that the same battery as the d600 & d810?

same battery as the d7x00, d6x0, d8x0

I like OEM. Guaranteed to work, weather sealed etc. Last time I used an off brand grip and the screw got stuck and the grip wouldn't come off

OUCH ...

Lol yup. I bet if that was an OEM mbd10- I wouldn't have been able to cut with a knife.

Yeah the grip on my D800 has magnesium alloy all over it. Knock offs don't, but if was also stupidly expensive.
Worth it in the end as I'll have it for a while. I use grips at all times. The second vertical shutter button makes it worth every penny. Better weight, balance, two batteries, etc. And, if you're vain (and let's be honest, we all are at some time) it makes your camera look more bada$$. [emoji16][emoji5]️[emoji106]

Most reactions

Back