desk distraction

ha, i was kinda wondering that too....

You wanted a desk...

531504700_13b210436d_o.jpg

I have others, but they'll have to wait a little while till I get back to the villa

Actually that doesn't look too bad considering it came off my Nokia

What on earth are you trying to qualify in - perhaps more pertinant in view of its impending completion, what are you wanting to do career wise (you have to convince me that ^^^ is relevant in some way :lol: )?

I'm an English major :lol: I'm planning on going to grad school for English and writing, maybe teaching...

I'M DOOOOOONE!

Oh...and I'm enjoying that you have stuffed toys on all your desks ;)

Chris - there's an Eeyore theme developing with those desk pics...what's the significance?? (And is that a penguin on a card in the study??!!)

I would post a shot of my desk but I don't want to put you lot to shame, mines a bigger mess than any of them!!

Chris - there's an Eeyore theme developing with those desk pics...what's the significance??

Yes, it's true, there is an Eeyore theme going on. That's because we play host to the world's only known Eeyore Rescue Centre. It's a tough task, but someone needs to do it and try to cheer the poor little blighters up. I can post my PayPal account details if anyone would like to make a small donation - it's all gratefully received. Actually, if the music room shot was a little wider to the right, you'd find there's another one there too. Perhaps I should gather all the Arabian race together for a group shot some time.

eeyore.jpg

(And is that a penguin on a card in the study??!!)

No unfortunate (4U) to say, it's actually a hedgehog. Anne-Marie makes a lot of greetings cards (of which I am the grateful recipient of many) in her spare time when not studying for her law degree - that's her in the blurry photo behind next to our Summer Ball tickets.

cards.jpg

You want desks? I have desks...
531781035_8ec9406c12_o.jpg

In my music room

Do you work with pro tools? That looks like a 10 track digital recorder, but I'm not sure. Is the teal guitar a Fender Statocaster or a knock off brand? <--- To rephrase the question... What brand is both guitars? How long have you played/recorded you own songs?

It's amazing to think what you can do with an old Fairy bottle and a length of Val's knicker elastic isn't it (the Brits will understand that - sorry Rest of World).

The basic design shapes come from rubber ink stamps, hand coloured and with the lettering added, but that's as much as I know of the art form. From what I can gather, many people your side of the pond are really into it - don't ever go to a forum for card makers - v. v. weird places indeed. The scariest part is that most of them seem to have a digi cam,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back