Did I get good eye contact?

Incognito

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
the eye actually looks a little out of focus.........have you done any PP sharpening to this one

imho the focus looks a little too far torwards the beak. but i may be wrong. he looks unhappy, did you make him mad? lol

This is SOOC - I was doing a family shot and this thing started hissing at me - I turned around and snapped this photo then went back to shooting the kids.

She deleted all her photos and posted a good bye thread because we are all mean mean people.

And I'M the one acting like a 7 year old. That comment was wholly necessary. :lmao:

And I'M the one acting like a 7 year old.

Yes. Yes you are.

That comment was wholly necessary. :lmao:

Yeah, just like your thread where you promised to leave, calling everyone mean and saying we all "tore you up" because one person on an internet forum said something you didn't like. Sounds like you're getting a foul attitude for no reason... or is there a reason? ;)

Is there any other reason you deleted your stuff? I mean, these replies were really rough on you, weren't they??

the eye actually looks a little out of focus.........have you done any PP sharpening to this one

imho the focus looks a little too far torwards the beak. but i may be wrong. he looks unhappy, did you make him mad? lol

Last edited:
These threads make me laugh. People ask you're opinion then cry when everyone give them their honast opinion. I dont get it at all!

Man, I think I'll delete all the pictures I've posted and delete the text from all my posts because people here are so rude. I come here for help, not to be torn apart and laughed at! :lol:

Evidently Milesy, we've missed something...... I didn't see any posts, but maybe they were deleted like stated before?? I wonder what happened. Stinks...her photos were pretty good.

Most reactions

Back