Did I get good eye contact?

Incognito had a little tiff with another member so she got all PO'd, cried to the mods to delete her account, then started a thread asking how to delete her account and saying, and I quote: "people here are rude. I came here to get help, not get torn apart and laughed at".

It went down hill from there. :lol:

Incognito had a little tiff with another member so she got all PO'd, cried to the mods to delete her account, then started a thread asking how to delete her account and saying, and I quote: "people here are rude. I came here to get help, not get torn apart and laughed at".

Oh.....Well maybe this is more fitting:hug::

:hugs:..:hugs:..:hugs:..:hugs:..:hugs:..:hugs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgot to add that she also went back through all her previous posts (like this one) and deleted all her photos she asked for C&C on as well as the text in most of her threads. :lmao:

my comment was mean? lol, seriously? I thought it was Comments and CRITICISM. positive or not. and i thought mine was light

Most reactions

New Topics

Back