Digital Folios and Price Lists and Packaging

nkmaurer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of you out there have changed to the digital flush mount folios? I am working on my price lists for next year and thinking about changing. Don't really want to offer both, or should I? Anyone have examples to send my way or any pros or cons about the switch? Haven't really checked on cost yet. And do you suggest going with the 2 10x10s or the trifold 5x10(2) x 10x10?

And speaking of price lists, right now I have just made a design on a 4.5x5 folded card and order them through my lab. They are about $1.00 a piece and now I am wanting to add more info and pictures on it. Can anyone send there price lists and let me know where they get them printed through? I hate when people just use a sheet of paper, I would rather have something nicer but don't know if it is worth the cost because I usually e-mail my customers the price list first.

Also, how do you package your prints and where do you order your supplies? I just go to Staples and buy envelopes.......keeping my costs down. I have clear poly bags too protect the prints but they are too big and annoying. Looking for a 5x7 holder, not 6x9 or whatever it is.

This is just the first of many posts I will probably have this week. I have had a very successful 1st six months yay! But lots of room for improvement both in all areas! (management, marketing, shooting etc...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back