disposable society

AjB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This project is to do with consumerism and a disposable society. To be more focused I have keep it to what people through away as litter. Any comments on the images will be very appreciated

1.jpg

2.jpg

They are well underexposed and have no real composition. I'd suggest not center-weighting the images.

doobs is right it makes the images look a lil boring. I also think you could be a lot more creative with the pictures if you have been given a title of disposable society, think outside of the box man dont just take pics of rubbish on the floor.

If I were looking at this as a finished photo, I would say that they are about 2 stops underexposed, and have no comp value.
I'm apologize for the harsh words, but my hopes are that it will help you in the future.
Hugs,

The comments on under exposure are sound as is that on composition.
You look lioke you stood over the item and got it in mid frame then pressed the shutter, an adequate record of what you saw.

Try moving around the subject , get low down (you might get some funny looks but as long as you're not obstructing anyone and can stay safe stick with it - a friend is a useful blocker :) ). As said above include other objects in the image - If you had the coffee cup against a flower bed (in situ I'm not suggesting you pick it up) you would have a good contrast, DOF might help too.

Hope that's constructive

CJB

Most reactions

New Topics

Back