do you preview your posts?

Do you preview your posts, or do you just go ahead and submit them?

• Total voters

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
i always preview mine. i'm wondering how many other people do. i remember seeing someone (a mod or something :p) say they wish more people would use it. made me curious how many of you really DO.

Sometimes, if I've babbled at length and want to make sure it looks ok or no obvious misspellings or something. Little quick-o posts don't seem to warrant the extra clicks. Like right now. I'm clicking submit, bay-bay!!

Where's the sometimes option, carli?! I only preview when I am posting an image or using unusual smilies that I don't usually use, or if I am unsure of how the smilies that I grouped together will work. I don't preview every little normal post. I won't preview this one. I don't know how to vote...

Ahh yes, the wonderful preview button!

I would definitely encourage people to use it often, but that is just because I'm lazy and I wouldn't have to spend as much time fixing broken posts! :)

haha... sorry. i can't believe i didn't think to do a "sometimes" option. i'm kinda loopy today cause i'm taking lots of decongestants though. forgive me. :p

hmmm, maybe i was a bit quick in my judgement. I'll amend..

Those that don't preview their posts with ubb code in them, then don't use the edit button and keep posting ... should be shot.

'Nother "sometimes" here.
Depends on complexity, for instance this one wasn't previewed but I did read it over first.

i only preview when posting a pic ... for this one i didnt ... who cares about mis-spellings :lol:

I'm with Dew on this topic. Mainly because my photo gallery hosts always change there rules and i get the dreaded red cross in a box.

BTW this is my 200th post! Yay!!! Do i get a new phrase under my username???? Do i huh??? Come on give it to me! :D

i think you can all tlel by my typos that preview is not something im bothered about

Chase, lucky wants u to give it to him.

Most reactions

Back