DONATING stuff for Nikon! (or, FREE Nikon stuff)

Is this guy for real?

• seems like a pretty legit guy

• probably mental

• who cares, its free stuff

Results are only viewable after voting.
well dang, kinda forgot about this. sorry 'bout that.

honestly, I was expecting a little more action here, but there are some qualifying entries so...time to get on with it.
firstly, I was glad to see that at least a few people thought i was a pretty legit guy. :biggrin-93:

@JoeW was the first that put in meeting the initial qualifications, so he seems well suited to be the recipient.

gratz Joe!

Ah gee--thanks very much. I'm very grateful.

I will send you a PM with my shipping info. And I look forward to putting all of these items to good use.

Well, PixMedic being a man of his word and a gentleman and possibly even a scholar sent me a box full of really cool stuff.

Consult the picture below to see all of valuable items he sent me in the box (I have with-held photos of any of the slightly less legal items he included except let me say that the brownies I made from the one bag of ingredients were quite the hit at the party and we all went all for sliders at White Castle afterwards plus the incriminating photos of the other Photo Forum mods will come in handy at some point--thanks for throwing those in with the cash!).

I'm also finding the manual for the speed light to be instructional (once I learn Japanese)...I'm just not sure if I'm holding it right-side up.
Nikon Stuff-1.jpg
Manual-1.jpg

Thanks again PixMedic!

There was cash involved ?

Well, PixMedic being a man of his word and a gentleman and possibly even a scholar sent me a box full of really cool stuff.

Consult the picture below to see all of valuable items he sent me in the box (I have with-held photos of any of the slightly less legal items he included except let me say that the brownies I made from the one bag of ingredients were quite the hit at the party and we all went all for sliders at White Castle afterwards plus the incriminating photos of the other Photo Forum mods will come in handy at some point--thanks for throwing those in with the cash!).

I'm also finding the manual for the speed light to be instructional (once I learn Japanese)...I'm just not sure if I'm holding it right-side up.View attachment 136719View attachment 136720

Thanks again PixMedic!

You just won the internet for the day

Hory Sheeeet!!!! Such big prize you won! I am Prince Reynaud VanDamme De Bullsemen IV, from Rawanda, and I be interested in help you deposit fundage in my Bank of Rawanda for Dolts.Pleaase advice me of your phone numnberage, by call me at my personal number 21 306 745-5639. Your thanks in business! Much grammarly my mistake forgive!

Prince Reynaud, I'd love to send you my phone number but I don't have one--that's why PixMedic had to mail stuff to me rather than sending it over the phone lineage. Besides I've already spent all of the cash he sent me on camera equipment!

I'm also finding the manual for the speed light to be instructional (once I learn Japanese)...I'm just not sure if I'm holding it right-side up.View attachment 136719View attachment 136720

Thanks again PixMedic!

Please tell me he sent you the ferret.

Thanks again PixMedic!

No...but some air holes had been punched in the box and a large corner of it had a hole that appeared to have been made by small teeth of some sort.

Thanks again PixMedic!

No...but some air holes had been punched in the box and a large corner of it had a hole that appeared to have been made by small teeth of some sort.

So the great ferret search of 2017 is on?

What a score! Just came across this and I've been borrowing a flash from work but man I could have used my own. PixMedic really hooked you up, and it's great to know there's still people out there willing to help those that can't always afford the items they need.

Most reactions

Back