dual monitors

sage95

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.koehlerimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think that this is the wrong place for this but I read others like it in here so here goes. I am buying the new Ibook Pro next month, does anyone know if I can hook up a home monitor to it and run dual monitors with it? Or do I have to do something special. I know that my old hp laptop had no problem doing it.

You mean Macbook Pro?
Never heard of an iBook pro.

But yeah, it should have no problem with another monitor. Make sure to specify that you want a 2nd display head if it doesn't come as default.

I think that this is the wrong place for this but I read others like it in here so here goes. I am buying the new Ibook Pro next month, does anyone know if I can hook up a home monitor to it and run dual monitors with it? Or do I have to do something special. I know that my old hp laptop had no problem doing it.

Macbooks (I assume that's what you mean, though I believe the old iBooks are the same) have a DVI output, and come with a DVI-VGA adapter, so it will support any kind of monitor you have.

I have a macbook, and dual monitors works flawlessly. If you're getting the pro, all you need is a DVI cable, or if you have a CRT, and CRT to VGA adapter and vga cable...

Just plug it in and it works basically...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back