Dusk walk

mannella

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I thought I had posted this last night but can't find it today so perhaps I forgot to hit the submit button. Anyway here's a shot that I played with yesterday out of boredom hope you like it.
Dee_and_Storm_Moonlight.jpg

very cool!! looks like a painting :)

how did you do that border?

Actually other than the dogs it is a painting done if photoshop. The frame is also a product of photoshop. Thanks for the comments.

IMO, it looks like you did some work on the transition between the dog and background, but I think it need more, IMO it still has a cut and pasted look to it, sorry

the frame and border are totally out of sync with the picture.

the extraction of the dogs from the previous background is terrible. They look like you cut them out with dull scissors.

The moon is high in the dark sky but the shadow actually faces the moon.

This is bad.

the extraction of the dogs from the previous background is terrible. They look like you cut them out with dull scissors.

This is bad.
hmm-did you get out on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I would appreciate it if you would post something here that you have done similar to this. I think you should copy the photo then zoom in on the picture and then tell me it looks like it was cut out with a pair of dull scissors. Because you need glasses, and its suppose to look a little un-natural

Well if unnatural was your desire, you achieved it.

If you wanted sharpening jaggies and halos, well you got that too.

I don't have to do this kind of stuff to be able to critique it.

dogcg3.jpg

Well if unnatural was your desire, you achieved it.

If you wanted sharpening jaggies and halos, well you got that too.

I don't have to do this kind of stuff to be able to critique it.
I
think you have to walk the walk before you can do the talk. For one thing this is a very low res or the original and if I were to zoom in on your photo's I would get ragged edges. The back ground was painted at a res of 314 then reduced to 72 then the file was reduced from 20 megs to less than 200 kb now what the h*ll do you think is going to happen with that much information being lost. Stick to commenting on things you know what your talking about.

Methinks that since most done here is done in Photoshop, a move to the Graphics Programmes Gallery is in order.

This is bad.
I was going to talk about cliche, but that works too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back