Eastern State Penitentiary Meetup!!

I may not make it. Not happy about it either. Went to put the battery in my camera and the door came off, when I went to put it back on I knocked my hand into something and it went flying. Been looking for two hours now. I'm going to try to hit some pawn shops to see if they have a cheap used grip if I get back from the zoo early enough.

Actually went back home after taking one of my kids to the Dr's and found it! Still going to order a spare for the next time it happens. Killed myself at the zoo with the kids this afternoon (which was another reason I was PO'd about losing it, didn't want to go to the zoo without my camera).

Carry a roll of gaffing tape. As versatile as duct tape but won't leave a residue when you remove it.

Carry a roll of gaffing tape. As versatile as duct tape but won't leave a residue when you remove it.
I was going to try that but the compartment latch has to go into the "lock" or the camera won't even turn on. I'm just glad I found it and got my camera working again. Hope I was able to get some good pics at the zoo today. Had 3 deer that followed us part way through one exhibit area.

The last time I was there, I saw a bunch between the birds area and Asian Trail, I think - they were on a service road.

These guys were down between Amazonia and the American trail. I was getting some pics of the bear up the tree and turned around and they were watching me. They followed me about 100ft, every time I stopped they would and when I started walking again they would match my steps. Couldn't help but mess with them a little. :)

When we were going to Wilmington, DE every couple of weeks we'd see them in the fields along the road (US 301). Sometimes there were 20+ in a group. When we start back in the spring, I'm going to have to stop and take some shots.

Ok, I got a room in Lancaster for tonight and will drive in tomorrow morning with my husband. We're dropping our two younger ones at their Grandparents in Greencastle tonight. Also, noticed on ESP's site that if you purchase your tickets online it's $2 off.

It actually only ended up saving me .50 but to me .50 is .50. They add on a service fee as well. I just figure it will be easier than buying it in the AM if there is a line.

Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back