Eastern State Penitentiary Meetup!!

Friday September 12 or Saturday September 13?
Can't go later due to terror behind the walls setup I would think.

Kiddos are back in school by then. I don't know of that's a good thing or bad. You might have field trips, which would be horrible! Lol 100's of kids to edit out of your shots.

I can go during the week in July or August.

I've never been there. It sounds like fun especially if it entails lunch or happy hour. Early Sept I goto OC, Maryland and then to Europe. Till then I've got nothing going on but tennis and other fun stuff.

I've never been there. It sounds like fun especially if it entails lunch or happy hour. Early Sept I goto OC, Maryland and then to Europe. Till then I've got nothing going on but tennis and other fun stuff.
Oh, well, we don't want to mess with your trip to Europe...lol

There are a lot places that we can walk to for a bite to eat after shooting. =) Oh and of course a drink. ;)

Then I'm in.

see_zps7849a12f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We'll have to keep bumping this and see if we can get more people interested!! Woot!!

I jus joined a MeetUp group that goes here monthly.

Oh yeah? Do tell.

Kiddos are back in school by then. I don't know of that's a good thing or bad. You might have field trips, which would be horrible! Lol 100's of kids to edit out of your shots. I can go during the week in July or August.
Figured with it being week 1 or 2 of kids back in school there mite not be any issues.

Need more info on the monthly group!!!!

Figured with it being week 1 or 2 of kids back in school there mite not be any issues.

Need more info on the monthly group!!!!

You are probably right. :)

I may be interested in going during the week.

No everyone don't do it its a TRAP !

:er:

It will be OK - just bring gifts to Mish.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back