Engagement Session for C&C

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few for C&C. Please be as harsh as you need - I can take it and I learn a lot from your comments.

Thanks.

1)
3674619319_696799459b.jpg

2)
3674609111_02a8c47632.jpg

3)
3674614569_6f6238b38b.jpg

4)
3675421544_7421ec9ea4.jpg

5) The couple was watching me change lenses and noticed the lens baby in my bag. I have not had much use for it, and I wouldnt ordinarily keep a shot like this, but they looked at a preview on my camera(just to see what the lens was all about) and they really liked it, OOF an all)
3675417104_0e66133371.jpg

I think they all look great. I especially like the blues in #1 (blue wall, blue jeans, and blue dress), they come together well.

i think the watermarks should be smaller and could do better without the lines. nice job on the pics
clear.gif

Thanks for the feedback so far. Just to note, yes I know his feet are BLUE in one- I will correct that before Ishow them to the client.

And thanks for the opinion on the watermark. I struggle with the right size - but since the watermarked igames almost always end up on Facebook, I am trying to keep it visible.

Cheers
Kristal

Thanks for the feedback so far. Just to note, yes I know his feet are BLUE in one- I will correct that before Ishow them to the client.

lol @ blue feet... CTO gels and cooler WB settings in camera do that. You need to watch what areas your flash covers. ;)

Getting really unique e-session shots that do not look like everyone else's is really tough. I am not a pro, I just mentor with a really good wedding photographer and struggle to make my shots not look like every one else's.

It's not as easy as everyone thinks.

I'll only comment on the ones I have some CC for :)

#3 is nice, crisp and clear. However, I would of liked to see a bit more DOF in the picture, the background is too crisp. It doesn't make your subjects stand out, it makes them blend in.

#4 has some hot spots on the lower left hand side. I have seen worse, and I'm being picky, but I do see them. :)

#5 makes me queesy. Could be what I had for lunch, but my first impression when seeing it was that I lost my sea legs. Its a fun concept though.

Thanks for the feedback - look forward to hearing some more!

Kristal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back