EURO 2004

Latest result:
Sweden 0 - 0 Holland *
half-time (0 - 0)
penalty shoot-out (4 - 5)

Dandy-Warhol said:
Why is everybody PRO Portugal??

Statistics show that over the last few EC's and WC's the hosting country gets knocked out in the semi finals ;)

hehehe :twisted:
that's good for Holland :twisted:

Holland - Portugal
Czech Republic - Greece

Great semis!

WOW!!! I am amazed at both Czech and Greek teams for making the semis. Many years ago they were just mediocre teams, with UK, Germany, Italy, Holland (still in, great!) being the top teams. Can't wait to see the semis and the final.

It's all about New Blood!!!

When the EURO 2004 began people were already talkin about who's going to win, the favs were France, England, etc...... I was suprised when France was kicked out, though i think they have a great player (Zidane)!!!

New and younger players are here.....Giving their best just to make a good game, us fans of football (soccer) LOVE IT !!

You should take a look at the Stadiums, they're brand new, most of them were made just thinking about the EURO 2004, if i have the chance i'll post some pics of them .... the stadiums near me are ALVALADE XXI and ESTÁDIO DA LUZ, they're so BIG !!!

No one can predict who's going to win the game Portugal - Holland, i'm already happy that Portugal came this far....I just hope it turns out a good game cause's its all about that !!!

:cheer:

Lula said:
It's all about New Blood!!!

Yeah, but all this new blood has been passed on from the older generation of players. I still vividly rememeber Eusebio, his legacy has remained as the greatest player Portugal ever had. Is he still alive?

Sooo... Congratulations are in order, Lula! :D

Lula said:
It was one hell of a game 8)

I bet! Though it took a lot of talent and hard work to beat a team like Holland. These guys are the thoughest to defeat, one of the best defenses anywhere.

On now with the FINALS! Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back