Event Photo Sales

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by 68Whiskey, Mar 29, 2008.

1. 68Whiskey

68Whiskey TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    So, I am wanting to sell images at events to potential customers, but I want them to be able to view the images at a viewing station to place orders so that I can have one person manning the "tent". Basically I want the system to show multiple galleries and allow the users to crop the pictures as wanted and save it on my main "server" to be printer. I have looked at "5 Minute Photo" and "Event Photo Systems 2", out of these two I like EPS 2 the most.

Does anyone know of a good software vendor that offers what I am looking for that allows the customer to crop and do what they want to the pictures? If not, I guess I will pop out the coding skillz and hire a few people to make one for me.

2. electronicaddiction23

electronicaddiction23 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    i think the use of code ninjas is your best bet. all you have to do is pay them once, and they can make a unique piece of software that only you have, fully customized to your specifications. perhaps offering them a bargain deal like "click here to email this photo to yourself for .99cents" Something like that. You call the shots. anything goes really.