ExpressCameras.com ?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by jpsfilm, Apr 20, 2005.

1. jpsfilm

jpsfilm TPF Noob!

Has anyone ever bought from them? I'm looking for a Canon 20D and I find these great prices and packages here: http://www.expresscameras.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=192940&start=1

The package prices seem cheap, but their prices for everything else (almost) seems expensive. $599 for a three year warrenty? $499 for an un-named brand of CF!?

My instincts tell me to stay away. Ugh.

John

2. KevinR

KevinR TPF Noob!

Call and ask if everything like instructions come with the camera or is it literally body only. A friend of mine called a place (i'm not sure if it was expresscamera but it sounds familiar) and it didn't come with any accessories.
    It was packed in a generic box and an overseas warranty. Maybe someone has more experiance with them.

3. danalec99

danalec99 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Follow your instincts! :)

4. jpsfilm

jpsfilm TPF Noob!

Rather than my wallet? lol Thanks for the help :hail:

5. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Don't buy from them!!! Look up their company under the Better Business Bureau, I bet they have loads of complaints. A friend of mine bought a camera from them, it was messed up when they got it and they come with no warranty. Also there's another place that lists people's experience with companies, but I can't think of it at the moment. I've looked this one up before so I would just say BEWARE...and that goes for all places like this one :)