Facebook image theft

There must have been some heat felt there by upper management to go back to previous TOS... not that it was any better anyways... lol

It will be interesting to see what turn copyrights take in the next decade.

If you only upload photos that are like 500px then they cant print them or make them any bigger so they just have a small version of your photo that is basically worthless. Never upload originals to a site like that.

If you only upload photos that are like 500px then they cant print them or make them any bigger so they just have a small version of your photo that is basically worthless. Never upload originals to a site like that.

Well the photos shown on facebook are a lot smaller than those I usually upload, around 800x600. So they actually save those larger version even though the site itself can only display smaller pictures? The Facebook policy doesn't concern me much since I never upload any personal pictures or anything but I kinda got a lil bit upset with a friend of a friend of mine when she posted a picture taken by me in a public group page without asking. -.-

Most reactions

Back