falling dollar

do ya think

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How are you dealing with the falling dollar?

Sorry, first post and I'm already in trouble. I picked the "off topic" section because I thought I was off topic. I listed my question on a photography site because I thought photographers that sell their photos might have something to say.

Is this a photography forum, or is this a photography forum?

I'm loading up on guns and ammo waiting for the 2nd coming!!!

YOU SHOULD TOO!!!!!!!

How are you dealing with the falling dollar?

I'd try to catch it, because chasing around the floor over change is quite undignified.

Thanks, you've been a great audience. I'm here all week and also available for parties.

Loving it!!!! And thanks to the US too for the massive mortgage problems etc... it'll mean they'll put interest rates up higher here too which will mean house prices might stop going up and we'll be able to afford one.!!! Yay!

on photography topics... I doubt we'll see much of a drop in gear prices in shops. But it does make it a lot cheaper for us to buy stuff through the web from over seas.

Loving it!!!! And thanks to the US too for the massive mortgage problems etc... it'll mean they'll put interest rates up higher here too which will mean house prices might stop going up and we'll be able to afford one.!!! Yay!

Yes, things are starting to look up now... if I work for only 250 more years, I will be able to move into a Cornflakes box of my own :lol:

Works great for me as part of my salary is taken in local currency which is tied to the almighty $. As I'm paid in Sterling, the local stuff gets cheaper all the time.

Most reactions

Back